- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 blogs that you think deserve the award
- Give them 11 questions to answer
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
So I was tagged twice that means I’m going to answer 22 questions.
- What is your favorite TV Show at the moment? Do you prefer watching shows on a computer or television? I’m fangirling over “Once Upon A Time” at the moment and i just started watching Criminal Minds, I prefer watching it on my laptop..
- What inspired you to start a blog? Books! And all the travel blogs I usually visit. I really enjoy taking photos.
- Have you always been an avid reader or is it just something you’ve gotten into recently? Since I was in high school I was fond of reading books, I was influenced by my mom. She would always come home with a new book for me to read!
- What book world would you want to live in if given the chance? I would like to be with the Greek Gods in Percy Jackson and the Olympian series.
- How often do you tend to buy books? And are you the type of person who buys books full price or wait until they’re on sale? I usually limit myself to buy only 1-3 books every month. But when I go to a used bookstore I tend to buy 5-6 books!
- Do you prefer to read hardback or paperback books? I prefer buying paperbacks because they’re cheap but I like reading in hardback copies.
- Pick 3 of your book boyfriend/girlfriends. Who do you pick to kiss, marry and push of a cliff? Omg! Do I really have to choose? Kiss Percy Jackson Marry Etienne St. Clair Cliff Sawyer LeGrand
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would you pick and why? I can’t choose between Horror, Mystery and Contemporary… But contemporary will do.
- An author you wish you could meet and/or an author you’ve meet? I wish I could meet Rick Riordan in person, maybe have some tea(ambrosia) or just hang out! That would be cool.
- Someone broke in and stole your books, which book are you hoping they didn’t take with them? Fifty Shades of Grey 😂 I hope you know why…
- You let a friend borrow your favorite book because they wanted to read it. When they return it back to you, they’ve spilt drink and food on the pages and crinkled the cover. What do you do? At some point I’ll be annoyed and I will no longer lend him/her my books. And he/she can keep it 🙂
- Do you let others borrow your books? If yes, what book/s are on your ‘no borrowing list’? Yes, if they are really really close to me. Probably my favorite books and series are on my no borrowing list, too many to mention.
- What are your top 3 series? My top 3 favorite series are Percy Jackson and the Olympian, Anna and the French Kiss companion novels, and Heroes of Olympus
- Series you couldn’t finish? I don’t have any series in particular.
- What do you do when you buy a book but then dislike the story? I sell the books then buy new ones or I give them to my brother.
- Do you judge a book by it’s cover? Yes, I think everyone is guilty.
- Favourite high school read? True Philippine Ghost Stories series. One of the best I have read since I was a kid until now.
- Do you lean more towards contemporary or fantasy? Contemporary.
- Thoughts on humans on covers? I’m not a fan of books that has a face of a human.
- Do you annotate your books? Highlight quotes or put sticky tabs on favourite scenes/pages? I don’t if I spotted a good line, I immediately post it on my Goodreads or Twitter account.
- What got you into blogging? Book tube! I love the booktube community and also the bookstagram community.
- How do you decide which books to buy? I have a list of books that I will buy for each month.
Blogs I nominate:
- Diary of a wimpy bookworm
- Away in Neverland
- Bookish Smaug
- Library Cutie
- Muggle Books
- Bookfreak Revelations
- Books by Britt
- Erika Reads
- Katniss Potter Booklover
- Britlit Bibliophile
- The Bookish Girl
- Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind? And what is his/her name?
- When did you start reading?
- Who or what inspired you to start blogging?
- How many books do you own?
- Do you always buy books, like evry month? Or do you prefer buying in just one huge haul?
- Does your real life friends also a bookworm?
- If you could marry 3 male characters who will it be?
- What book do you hated the most?
- What series got you hooked from the very beginning?
- What genre do you prefer Romance or Fantasy?
- If you could burn a book, what will it be and why?
To those who I have nominated if you decided to answer my questions, please leave a link in the comment section so I can read your answers. Thank you 🙂
Nicka – Readbynicka